Nothing special

Monday, August 06, 2007

Got here, but...

... absolutely no luggage made it - all the pieces got stuck in Amsterdam. Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow evening, the server being one of them. Another thing is the ADSL router in the house - the admin/password there doesn't seem to work. Lars and Marianne (whose Internet connection I'm using right now) are lending me a D-Link wireless router until mine arrives with the rest of the stuff in a couple of weeks when the container reaches the port. I'll buy some cables tomorrow so I can hook up the computer directly to the ADSL router and thus hopefully get access and then be able to hook up the server. Crossing my fingers - I'll find out if the server made it (and the harddrives in my carry-on) tomorrow...

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad that you made it sr bjorn.
we already miss you and are counting down the days.
right now it is 730-2=only 728 days until your return here.
by the time you return we will have +or- 6 courts at cabrillo and we can then hold "the welcome back bejornie open" ( "A"games only).
take care and say hi o the family
muchos abrazadas y besos tambien,
marlene ' and frank

 

Post a Comment

<< Home